Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BATHROOM VANITIES

Working on the bathroom vanities this week......the layouts are simple enough --- a 6 foot run for the master bathroom and a 5 foot run for the boys.  See below for the Master Bath elevation.



As for finishes, we have a gray and white them in mind.....
  • white wood cabinets [no brand selected yet and the boys might score Ikea cabinets]
  • light gray granite countertops
  • gray and white vintage tile flooring - hex or basketweave
  • subway tile shower walls and backsplash
  • silver color faucets, lighting, shower fixtures
  • Kohler Memoirs sink and commode


Any preferences or suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I just did that floor on one of my upstairs bathroom floors. I love it. I did the honed marble...

    And I am doing that herringbone marble tile on my kitchen backsplash!

    Will send you a pic of the bathroom to give you an idea. I was going to do a white 3x6 subway tile on the tub walls but at the last minute I changed to a 6x12 marble subway!

    ReplyDelete